IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Monthly Meeting, August 15, 2015?, are we having one???
BIGDWG
post Aug 10 2015, 09:29 AM
Post #1

Poobah

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

COOP was supposed to post this so I don't know if it's still on.... he had chosen Fat Cats in Grand Lake, but I don't know the specifics. We had talked about meeting at El Dorado in Bergen Park, off I-70, but don't know the time or anything else. What say you?????

--------------------
I would rather be riding my motorcycle and be thinking about God, than in a church thinking about my motorcycle!!!... Author unknown
We Don't Beat the Reaper By Living Longer, We Beat the Reaper By Living Well and Living Fully!!!.............. Randy Pausch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BIGDWG
post Aug 13 2015, 04:47 PM
Post #2

Poobah

Member No.: 70

Well, we got a lot of looky-lou's, but doesn't look there are any takers, so this months meeting will be cancelled due to lack of interest.... I will be going down to Cripple Creek for the Veterans Rally, though... if anyone is interested in riding down with me, however, I'll be doing a side trip on the way back, to see my Mom, so you would be free to leave when you wish, and take the route you would like.... May I suggest Horse Power Hill to cure what may ail you???

--------------------
I would rather be riding my motorcycle and be thinking about God, than in a church thinking about my motorcycle!!!... Author unknown
We Don't Beat the Reaper By Living Longer, We Beat the Reaper By Living Well and Living Fully!!!.............. Randy Pausch

+Quote Post
Cliff
post Aug 14 2015, 06:16 PM
Post #3

Grand Poobah

Member No.: 4

I apologize for not checking in sooner, we've been a bit out of pocket and not by the computer. With the Cripple Creek Rally it's a good idea to cancel this month. See you next month.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 11:31 PM